seeking volunteer research assistant in mindfulness research @ Brown University

Clinical Psych Grad School Forums Positions seeking volunteer research assistant in mindfulness research @ Brown University

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Roman Palitsky
    Participant

We are seeking a research assistant with an interest in mindfulness research. There are several ongoing projects that focus on assessing adverse events in mindfulness, cultural and adaptation considerations in mindfulness research, and other related concerns.

Please contact roman_palitsky[at]gmail[dot]com.

Sarah Haught
    Participant

Hello,

My name is Sarah Haught, and I am currently a junior at Hillsdale College majoring in Psychology with the hopes of pursuing a PhD in Clinical/Child Psychology in the future. An area of study that I am especially interested in is mindfulness and how it can help children and adults better regulate their emotions and maintain mental health. I have been reading about different projects on Brown University’s website and am interested in the Mindfulness & Cardiovascular (MCV) Health Lab as well as the research done by Dr. Brandon Gaudiano on the “Effectiveness of Acceptance and Commitment Therapy for Inpatients with Psychosis.”

I was especially excited when a fellow classmate shared this opportunity with me and would love to learn about the next steps in pursuing this research assistant position.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

All the best,
    Sarah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.