July 6, 2021 at 8:27 am #1148Taylor GardnerParticipant
The Renfrew Center of Philadelphia, PA is seeking a Part-Time Research Assistant to begin July/August 2021.
Build your career with the leading provider in the field of eating disorders!
The Renfrew Center has been a pioneer in the treatment of eating disorders since 1985. As the nation’s first residential eating disorder facility, now with 19 locations throughout the country, Renfrew has helped more than 75,000 women with eating disorders and other behavioral health issues.
– Facilitation of data collection, including significant patient contact
– Assists in other aspects of treatment outcome research for The Renfrew Centers including:
• Updating, maintaining, and cleaning research databases.
• Assistance in data analysis and the generation of research reports.
– Works with the Research Coordinator on other specified Research Department initiatives.
Education, Competencies and Credentials:
– Bachelor’s degree in psychology or social sciences.
– Ability to communicate effectively with patients and staff.
– Basic knowledge of data analysis and research methodology.
– Proficiency in SPSS, Qualtrics, and Microsoft Excel.
– Prior research experience preferred.
Hours: 16 hours per week, flexible schedule. Preferred morning availability.
This position is well-suited for individuals pursuing or planning to pursue graduate studies in clinical psychology, providing hands-on experience with evidence-based treatment outcome research in a clinical setting. Opportunities will be available, as desired, for the Research Assistant to develop their own research questions and prepare posters for presentation at psychology conferences.
The Renfrew Center provides women with the tools they need to succeed — in recovery and in life. Offering a warm, nurturing environment, Renfrew emphasizes a respect for the unique psychology of women, the importance of a collaborative, therapeutic relationship and the belief that every woman needs to actively participate in her own growth and recovery.
Interested candidates should reach out to Taylor Gardner at firstname.lastname@example.org with a current CV and statement of interest.
The Renfrew Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- This topic was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by Taylor Gardner.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.