Full-time Research Project Coordinator at The Family Inst. at Northwestern Univ.

Clinical Psych Grad School Forums Positions Full-time Research Project Coordinator at The Family Inst. at Northwestern Univ.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Erika Lawrence
    Participant

I am hiring a new Research Project Coordinator. Ideally, I am looking for a long-term person (not a 2-year post-bac) to help manage projects and related research processes at The Family Institute (masters or PhD level desired but not required). Having said that, I welcome applications from all interested applicants.

This is a full-time position to oversee daily operations for two large-scale community-based effectiveness/implementation hybrid studies.
    Study 1 is a DOJ-funded study is a multi-site RCT evaluating the effectiveness of ACTV, an Acceptance and Commitment Therapy-based group intervention for court-mandated domestic violence offenders. Study 2 is the evaluation of a prevention program for young couples that includes attention to multiple domains of relationship functioning (e.g., conflict, support, emotional intimacy, sex).

There are also opportunities to help write grants and publish papers.

Target Start Date: July 19th, 2021. It has taken an unusually long time to get this posting approved, so the turnaround time is tight. Thus, we will be flexible on the start date if need be.

Please email me your cv if you are interested or reach out with any questions.

Cordially,

Erika Lawrence (elawrence@family-institute.org)

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.