Welcome! If you have questions about getting into Clinical Psychology Graduate School, you've come to the right place!
The Council of University Directors of Clinical Psychology (CUDCP) has assembled the most useful links and resources on the web to guide you through the process of choosing and applying to graduate school. Check out our detailed sections on five key topics:
1) Wondering if this is the right path for you? Considering alternatives, or getting more experience first? Check out our section Clinical Ph.D or not?
2) Want to know more about costs, acceptance rates, and other details about clinical psychology graduate school? Read About Clinical Programs.
3) Looking for Accredited Programs? Check out our complete list!
4) Set on applying, and in search of guidance? Find out how program directors will be evaluating your applications in our Application Tips!
Other helpful advice can be found through the links on our Resources page.
5) Looking for a Post-Baccalaureate Position to get some clinical psychology experience before applying to graduate school? Download our regularly updated position listings!